The firm is engaged in all areas of general civil and criminal practice at both the State and Federal levels. The firm is experienced in a wide range of civil litigation, including, but not limited to, negligence, medical malpractice, product liability, matrimonial and family, contested estate, contract, labor, landlord-tenant, municipal and zoning law. It also carries on an extensive practice in the nonlitigated aspects of those areas of the law in addition to representing and servicing a broad clientele in real estate, estate, probate and general business and corporate (including not-for-profit) matters.
- Civil Litigation & Appeals
- Personal Injury -- Defense
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Divorce and Family Law
- Real Estate
- New York, 1972
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2d Circuit
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Western District of New York
- Cornell Law School, Ithaca, NY, 1971
- Davidson College, Davidson, North Carolina, 1968
- March 27, 1946, Baltimore, Maryland
Home // Firm Overview // Attorneys
Practice Areas // Resource Links // Contact Us
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.
Copyright © 2001 by . All rights reserved. You may reproduce materials available at this site for your own personal use and for non-commercial distribution. All copies must include this copyright statement.